Saturday, December 15, 2012

To put it honestly

I dont know what to do with bluntly honest people. The kind that tell you, you have put on weight, your hair is falling, you look 29 (comfortably!!!!!!) when I am 27. On the one hand you have got to thank them, because I tend to go blind for a while and think I look awesome. I have the opposite of body dysmorphia  when I look in the mirror I see someone slimmer, nice hair and even pretty!!!!!!. So I do admit I need a reality check, but on the other hand, it could be done a little softly, a little smoothly. But can bad news every be delivered nicely. Is there a nice way to get fired, to get dumped. There isnt so I guess, I should accept it and do damage control on myself. But it still hurts. 

2 comments:

  1. bluntly honest people are the best mirrors around. To have a look at yourself at places you cannot see otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe or maybe they are having a very bad day!

    ReplyDelete