Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Trying very hard to grow-up

I have realised, despite my serious look (ok tense look), I am still totally kiddish.... I end-up behaving like an absolute child. SO I am trying to improve myself... trying to match my age... unfortunately it is only resulting in me getting more grim..... But I think its important that I succeed at this. Someone very corporate once told me that "Sloth you are one of those ppl who can fall through the cracks". My first boss also told me, " Some ppl are too shy that's why they dont succeed and Sloth you are one of them... in my opinion" (something like that dont remember it was years ago.

Then I saw my own mirror image... actually my 5 years younger self and i thought I cant be this... I dont have enough time left to waste... I cant be lost anymore. I cant be this person anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment