Sunday, December 11, 2011

From Darkness to Light









Yesterday was a full lunar eclipse which was completely visible from my balcony, conveniently so otherwise this post would not exist. Somehow watching a shadow fall on the moon was more interesting than anything I could think of doing. I was reminded that I am a small ant (i know not compared to the other ants, but atleast vis-a-vis other planets and satellites!). There are more bigger and important things out there of planetary proportions and my troubles were nothing. Actually I knew they were nothing, but the eclipse drove the point home.

2 comments:

  1. it is. very true. Unfortunately for me, i do astronomy, which made me think we should not even work, or make things to make life better, cause how ever hard you try, you only make things only to be destroyed by sun one day.

    we are way tooooooo small than we can even imagine.

    worse, we all are just a collection of chemicals behaving in a peculiar way. well, i am going to post this line in my blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete