Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dev.D


I know watching Dev.D on independence day makes no sense and has no connection. Its just a movie I have kept since 2009 and tired to watch, but gave up in the first 15 mins the first time I tired to see it. Today I saw it fully and I just felt sorry for the guy and was hoping they turn it around in the end. And they did, giving me the happy ending but I got a feeling they ran out of time, so a car crash was used to jump start the transformation.

I think I will never understand the need some people have to drown themselves in alcohol and play the game of chicken with their lives. I am a kind of person that believes every action is done consciously. I dont get or believe people who say "ho gaya".... to those types I have only one thing to say, "yeah right!".

In the end of the movie, I was left with the feeling all this running around for love, is it worth it? In the end we all r too old, too tired... sometimes peace of mind wins over the chaos. I remember a lot of people going ga ga over the movie, but I found it ordinary. But yes Abhay Deol is special, he has charisma based on pure personality despite being ok ok in the looks department.

Verdict: dont know!

No comments:

Post a Comment