Sunday, October 28, 2012

High tech

Nowadays people seem to be in a race to get the latest phones, latest tablets, pads, sound systems, home studios etc. Every time a manufacturer comes out with something new people buy it, as if they couldn't do without it for so many months. Who knew I needed an S-pen, I didn't a fews days ago, but I need one now! So I thought of all the awesome things that could be invented in the future if I could guess them or see if we have invented it already. The first one that came to my mind was-

1) Material that lets you sweat but doesn't let water in. Loads of shoes that say your foot will be able to breath but water will not come in. But in reality a little water does come in. So it would be cool if we have this, especially for jeans, they take years to dry.

2) Wearable 3-D glasses which are crystal clear. Every time I go for a movie, I am not happy with the glasses, so much so most of the time I prefer 2D.

3) prober waste disposal, I know doesn't sound high tech, but after being in mumbai for so many years, I have a new found appreciation for clean streets and lack of the ability to smell.

4) Better emoticons {eg :-)}, I like the current collection but I wish they had some with sound effects!

5) A better music shuffle program, that actually picks up what mood you are in rather than just trying to be random.

I cant think of anymore !

But the funny thing is we have all of the above-

1) Skin, 2) eyes, 3)well you know, nothing we takeout is harmful to the environment, but I agree the smell issue is yet to be resolved or rather evolved, 4) our face, 5) our brains

I guess we are really not high tech, we seem to be catching up to what we were born with. So take care of it, I hear it seems to go all down hill post the age of 28, yikes !


No comments:

Post a Comment