Wednesday, October 10, 2012

English Vinglish



Its a story about an Indian housewife learning english and in the process learning her own worth. The great thing about the film is that it deals with families bringing each other down. Small comments, innocuous jokes, seemingly harmless yet incredibly painful. No one can really bring you down as your own family and no one but you can hurt them also. The thing I liked most about the movie was Sridevi, she can really act naturally. She played the beautiful insecure traditional housewife, that we all have in our minds to perfection. I know the moral of the movie isn't exactly what I am about to say, but its the only thing striking me. Don't settle for a normal Indian guy, you never know you might meet a hot French guy down the line :D. And may I add he is perfect!  :)

Verdict: Must watch atleast once.

No comments:

Post a Comment