Sunday, December 11, 2011

Miscellaneous

Sometimes the best person to depend on is yourself, because doesn't matter what the situation, you will always have yourself. It's a hundred percent full proof strategy, zero risk also. I wanted this post to be about soo many things, about my parents who after 35 years of marriage still really do love each other , how? is a minor miracle. That a 59 year old woman can tell a 63 year old man you will get fat if you eat sooo much, this is after he is already 103 kgs. I mean hello, permanent blindness anyone! The fact i asked my mother to divorce my dad at the age of eight and even at the age of 26 i still wonder how it works, how she still looks so much happier with my dad. All her white hair turns black, she has shine on her skin and she looks like a little kid.

I wanted to write about my holiday and show all the beautiful pictures I clicked and say how I didnt need to go to an exotic location to find happiness, I just need to go home.





I wanted to write about my job and ask why it seems to go nowhere and why its always at risk of being taken away. Why do I always find myself hanging on with my dear life, why don't i thrive and why I keep feeling I am living on borrowed time.  Everyday I get this feeling something is missing, there is this constant feeling, I am staring in my computer looking at the excel file and feeling like I am losing something, every single day.

That something's missing feeling, might have to do with the fact that I don't have a sense of direction, I am steering blind, trying my best not to take any unknown turns.



No comments:

Post a Comment