Sunday, February 26, 2012

Exciting stuff...

Now this is truly exciting stuff, you see I belong to the world's most boring sun sign (how ironic!), so much so when the hottest fellow in my master's course was discovered to be of the same sun sign, people politely said no you have to be a Sagittarius, not this you cant be. Every sunday I look forward to Bejan Daruwalla (what were his parents thinking when they gave him that name, even though its very self explanatory) forecasts, much more than I look forward to my boss's forecasts and every single time its always - will work harder, needs to work harder, you will focus on financial matters, bla bla bla. You guess it - Taurus, the world's dullest sun sign, but we are nice people, much more trustworthy than the other flashy sun signs like sagi, scorpio or libra. And we don't get along with any of those flashy ppl too (apparently)!

So this sunday I did my usual ritual kept sleeping till my family gave me tea, I am always worried if I get up I might have to make it. Full proof startegy. But this time the paper didn't come, so spent half an hour chasing the paper fellow. Kept convincing him it hadn't come -

" I am standing in my doorway, there is no paper, everyone else has a paper except me" (emphasizing on the me for dramatic impact)

And when the paper finally came, I opened it starting from the reverse till I reached the column and I was blown away. For every taurean who was fed-up reading work hard or work harder, today is the week ;)


Yes yes, of course it will not come true but still... exciting stuff :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment