Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Things I am grateful for

I always list things which I am scared of, its almost automatic and i am very good at it. The list goes something like -

i am not good at my job.

I am not comfortable of speaking in front of people.

Due to above two I might lose my job.

I have to face the very real reality of living alone forever.

Losing someone  in my family.

I will get fatter. This was initially get fat but with time the starting point changed!

Post which I successfully feel scared and lousy. So i though i would list a couple of things I am grateful for, not good at, but grateful for -

My family, they are still here, even though they are not in the best of health.

my health, i do put on weight extremely easily but I am grateful for a healthy body, that becomes better when I really need it. I mean my asthma disappeared when i joined my master's course, I would have never made it otherwise.

My job, it sucks but i am payed well. I have lady boss so I cant be harassed to the full extent of the term.

Friends, even though they all go away, US seems to be a popular destination. But I still have a bunch of people other than my family who wish me well. Also when one goes another comes to my rescue.

Mumbai, if you have to be a girl and want to be relatively free and in India, Mumbai is a blessing.

Money has never been plenty but it has never been scarce.

A house in the middle of nowhere, but it is always a bailout option to run to in my weakest moments.

I have always had good people to work with.

My sister, who never fought with me and who probably never wants to live with me thanks to my temper, but still loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment