Saturday, September 15, 2012

The wishlist

things to do before I die:

1) paragliding

2) Going to Dharamshala

3) preparing one full gourmet meal, with a beautifully baked cake TLC style

4) work on a movie making set

5) manage the launch of a product

6) be my own boss

7) travel anywhere- be it Mumbai or other parts of India.

8) Have my friends nearby, all of them tend to go to the US.

9) see my sister the way she use to be  when I was in school, razor sharp and ambitious bordering on arrogant.

10) find someone to spend my life with. Especially someone whose pants don't fall off on seeing a pretty giggly female.

11) see my sister get married.

12) see my mother less worried.

13) have lots and lots of days where I look forward to getting-up.

14) have a day devoid of fear.

15) be surrounded by people who understand me and don't see me as an oddity. 

16) spend the majority of my life doing something I love.

17) not dying alone. As I know god's track of misunderstanding, I would want to clarify this does not mean dying in a mass accident!

No comments:

Post a Comment