Saturday, September 22, 2012

I wonder...

Sometimes I wonder when I see my parents' old black and white pick, if they are happy with the way life turned out. I see their old pic where they were truly like youngster should be happy, energetic and if you can help it good looking. They seemed like they were on some sort of adventure, if you see my young pic you would see half sleepy (some would say fully asleep), ok ok to look at, i might add out of shape youngster. Who no one would think is on an adventure. I cant even imagine how I will turn out when I become truly old, how low my energy levels will be.

The main cause of their unhappiness is unfulfilled desire, this is after having the most optimistic outlook in life when they were young. God only knows what will happen to me with by no-holds-barred negative attitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment