Saturday, June 25, 2011

Back in time

Sometimes I wish i could go back in time, back to my college days. But I want to hold on to the experiences I have had. I want to see if I did things any differently, If I gave myself more of a chance, instead of being soo hard on myself. Instead of focusing on my weakness, instead of fighting myself and then the world. Instead of trying to look at myself through other peoples eyes. Instead of analysing my every move and then analysing what other people think. If I could have avoided doing all this, so much time would have been freed up and I could focus on my strengths, on things truly important and not wasted my time.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing, is a waste of time.
    Everything adds to the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and yes very true, but there might be a time limit on that.

    ReplyDelete